Friday, June 18, 2010

TV Updates

New TV comedy: Hot in Cleveland. Though I'm not that intrigued yet to watch it...
...
Fifth Glee album. Top of the charts!
...
Leona Lewis rumoured to cameo on Glee. Yippee!
...
So that explains the long break for White Collar. Mark the calendar for July 13!
...
WTH CBS? Criminal Minds cast cut.
...
"I'll need to see the set list for sectionals, after all. I want them on my desk warm from the laminator at 5pm. If it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face."

Read on what the original script actually was. Now that would be too cruel even for Sue.
...
Coldplay on Glee. Cool!
...
Taye Diggs (Dr Sam Bennett on Desperate Housewives) expressed interest to appear on Glee. Ohh~~so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment