Thursday, June 17, 2010

World Cup Dominates!

Sorry for the unintended break... Just caught up with work and personal functions.


Anyway, I am so loving the new feature on blogger: Design Template. Don't you just love the new look?


...


World Cup is here. I have no specific teams to root for. You can say that I'm Switzerland. But then Switzerland is playing. Here's a neat Lego reenactment of the England vs USA match. 





...


Vultures. Not the carrion birds.


...


Badass organisations we didn't know about. Actually, I'm truly impressed by the The Canadian Mounties. International jurisdictions? Do not mess with Canada.


...


Another World Cup related... North Korean "fans" are Chinese actors?


...


Lottery winners... who lost it all...


...


World Cup controversies. WAGs. Hah. However, the bonus one is scary.


...


World Cup cake wrecks.


...


It looks like I'm gonna be watching World Cup after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment